Monday, September 22, 2008

Why I Love Nordstrom

My Mom and I took Cooper to Nordstrom's yesterday to get fitted for his first pair of real shoes. The Sales Girl that helped us was so nice. Of course, Cooper has a wide foot, just like his Daddy, so there is less styles to choose from. Of course I couldn't pick just one, so the Sales Girl said, "I'll just pick some for you." She did a great job, we ended up purchasing 2 pairs. Back to why I love Nordstrom...Cooper was in a very good mood yesterday, and was using his yelling voice, which got even louder at the sight of small children (he loves little kids). The Sales Girl just laughed, she thought it was so funny. She gave Cooper a Nordy Doll, which he loved, and took his picture wearing a pair of his new shoes. Of course she took it with a polaroid, so I don't have it to post. All in all, it was a good experience.

No comments: